Kulzer is one of the world’s leading dental companies with its headquarters in Hanau, Germany. As a trusted partner, the company supplies dentists and dental technicians with an extensive product range, covering cosmetic dentistry, tooth preservation, prosthetics, periodontology and digital dentistry. More than 1,500 employees at 26 locations worldwide are driven by their expertise and passion for the dental market and embody what the name Kulzer stands for: service, quality and innovation.
Dental Sales Representative Clinical&Lab
Kulzer Nordic AB is now looking for a person who will continue to penetrate the dental market in Norway by visiting existing customers and build up new ones. Kulzer Nordic AB consists of the Nordic markets Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark, in addition to this Iceland and the Baltic states, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
This role/position is an important pillar in the material based solution strategy for Kulzer.
We are searching for a person with experience from the dental business with dentistry understanding, entrepreneurial mindset, service attitude and with a drive to deliver value added service for our customers.
The Norway Sales representative Clinical will be one of two sales representatives active in Norway.
- Visiting end user customers in Norway
- Attending activities and exhibitions in Norway and if needed in Scandinavia
- Implement the already developed strategy
- Work with Kulzer Nordic AB’s already existing CRM
- Understand and create service products as value added for customers in the region
- Plan for approach and develop new customers with our material business
- Provide market information and trouble shooting in Norway for actual product segments
- Increase and support the network within dealers
- Clinical education or similar experience
- 3 years’ work experience in dental industry
- On-the-job experience related to digital workflow and digital technical products
- Ability to convey and transfer technical knowledge to customers
- Self-motivated and self-driven with experience of travelling
- Norwegian Sales representative Clinical will directly report to Country Manager for Kulzer Nordic
- Willingness to travel in Norway and other areas/countries in our region
- Mother tongue Norwegian, fluent in English is an requirement and skills in German is a merit
For more information, please contact external recruiter:
André Borka, Borka Consulting at +4790831871. Please send your application (both motivational letter and CV) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 15th. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing and the employment can be filled before the application deadline.
All inquiries are treated confidentially, also towards Kulzer in the initial phase if desired.