Nettside Hubro Therapeutics AS
Hubro Therapeutics AS is a clinical stage private Norwegian biotech company founded in 2018 and located in Oslo. Our focus is on development of novel proprietary anti-cancer vaccines. We believe that cancer vaccines will play important roles for the further improvement of immunotherapy of cancer. It is our desire and sincere hope to improve the lives of cancer patients. Our lead candidate peptide vaccine in clinical development is FMPV-1. FMPV-1 targets frameshift mutation in the transforming growth factor β receptor 2 (TGFβR2) gene, frequently present in MSI-colorectal, stomach cancer as well as in hereditary colorectal cancer. We have two new vaccine candidates in our pipeline ready for the initiation of clinical development.
CMC Director / CMC Sr. Manager
Come and join one of the most exciting, dynamic, and fast-growing peptide vaccine biotech companies in Norway!
Hubro Therapeutics is currently seeking experienced CMC candidates who will take an active role in the further development of our products and the company.
The positions offer an opportunity to work with a competent and dedicated Hubro team developing novel cancer vaccine treatments. You will have varied and challenging responsibilities in an innovative and dynamic work environment. We promise you will develop your personal skills through continuous learning in close collaboration with nice colleagues and CROs/CDMOs.
- Providing CMC expertise for our products in preclinical and clinical development with focus on drug product formulation development and aseptic manufacturing.
- Leading CMC development activities, manufacturing and supply for pre-clinical and clinical studies for the company’s lead candidates in development
- Sourcing and building strong relationships with contract development & manufacturing organisations (CDMOs and CROs)
- Providing CMC/quality documentation for regulatory submissions
Who are you?
- PhD or a MSc in chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology or similar
- Experience from CMC development in pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Experience with formulation development and/or sterile drug product manufacturing
- Experience working with peptides
- Experience from working with quality standards like GMP, ICH etc
- Strong interpersonal and management skills and with the ability to build trustful relationships
- Strong English communication skills
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience from and interest in working in a small, entrepreneurial environment with broad responsibilities and opportunities.
The positions will be located at Hubro Therapeutics main offices at Oslo Cancer Cluster incubator in Oslo, Norway. Some international travel and participation / presentation at science conferences and events can be expected. English is our working language.
The positions report to Chief Technology Officer, Berit Iversen.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Borka Consulting AS.
If you have any questions regarding Hubro Therapeutics or the positions, feel free to contact our recruitment advisor in Borka Consulting; André Borka at +47 908 31 871 or email to email@example.com
Please send your application (both motivational letter and CV in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are treated confidentially, also towards Hubro Therapeutics in the initial phase if desired.
We look forward to receiving your application!
NOTE: Unfortunately, we sometimes experience that applicants do not receive a reply to an email from us, in which case our reply has most likely ended up in the spam filter on your mail server. Please check this if you miss answers from us, we always answer!
Borka Consulting is a specialized search & recruitment company that has 100% focus on competence-based search and recruitment in the Life Sciences sector in Norway, the Nordic countries and in Europe.
For å søke på denne stillingen må du sende en e-post med CV og søknadsbrev til email@example.com