Vaccibody is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel immunotherapies using the Vaccibody technology to generate best-in-class therapeutics to treat cancers with a high unmet medical need. Vaccibody is a leader in the rapidly developing field of individualized cancer neoantigen vaccines and is and is currently performing a clinical trial making novel personalized cancer neoepitope vaccines where one unique vaccine is designed and manufactured for each patient. In addition, Vaccibody's first program (VB10.16) a therapeutic DNA vaccine against HPV16 induced pre-malignancies and malignancies This first-in-man study evaluates the safety and immunogenicity of VB10.16 in women with high grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (HSIL; CIN 2/3 and has now released very promising 6 months data from the phase 2a.
Supply Chain Operations Manager
Great opportunity to learn about the entire drug development value chain for a candidate with biotech or pharmaceutical CMC environment experience
Vaccibody is looking for a Supply Chain Operations Manager to be responsible for monitoring of the supply chain activities for the VB10.NEO and potentially VB10.16 programmes including: sequencing of neoepitopes, gene synthesis, process development and manufacturing of biologics, formulation, supply of clinical trial material and CMO/CRO oversight. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience from and interest in working in a small, entrepreneurial environment with broad responsibilities and opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities within tracking and logistics of the supply chain
- Close contact with clinical sites, CRO’s, CMO’s
- Participate in some laboratory tasks, e.g in vitro testing of intermediates during manufacturing
- Contribute to developing, implementing, maintaining and improving the chain of custody of neoantigen-based DNA plasmid cancer vaccines
The ideal candidate has:
- B.Sc or MSc in biology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biomedical scientist or related scientific discipline.
- Knowledge of qPCR, ELISA and ELISpot technologies/assays
- Ability to identify and solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Fluent English language skills, both oral and written is mandatory. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Relevant experience or interest in biotech or pharmaceutical CMC environment
- Systematic way of working – in addition to being flexible and enjoying multitasking
The person will report to Mette Husbyn, CTO. The workplace is Forskningsparken in Oslo
For more information, please contact external recruiter:
Cecilie Borka, Borka Consulting at +47 92 85 53 52. Please send your application (both motivational letter and CV) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are held consecutively, please show your interest as soon as possible!
All inquiries are treated confidentially, also towards Vaccibody in the initial phase if desired.