Photocure, The Bladder Cancer Company: Our story began in 1997 at our headquarters in Oslo, Norway. Since then, our expertise and vision have contributed to becoming an international specialist in the field of bladder cancer. Our unique technology, which makes cancer cells glow bright pink, has helped patients worldwide. Working with our partners, we are committed to transformative solutions that can improve the lives of bladder cancer patients. For more information, please visit us at www.photocure.com
Quality and Compliance Manager
Photocure is a Norwegian Bladder Cancer Company with international success. Our vision is «Leading change in bladder cancer».
To continue implementing our vision and to expand our team, we are looking for you as our new Quality and Compliance Manager.
Main tasks – Compliance
- Supporting Marketing and Medical as the expert on advertising requirements; assessing and giving input to global materials and activities
- Approval of Nordic promotional materials
- Analyzing, developing and improving corporate compliance processes like risk assessment, supplier monitoring, training, and procedure improvements.
- Organize regular compliance trainings
- Monitor external framework – have oversight of different rules in markets where Photocure operates
- “Bring to the table” issues where Photocure needs to take a position from a global perspective
Main tasks – Quality
- Administration of the quality management system –management of controlled documents for all business areas, including the project of implementation of our new QMS system.
- Provide regular reports and key performance indicators
- Training of new employees
- Oversight of annual trainings and ad hoc trainings within GxP and Compliance
- Assist with internal and external audits and monitoring activities as applicable
What you bring in
- Minimum 3-5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Scientific degree in pharmacy, natural science or similar.
- Experience from an international company.
- Understanding of and experience with Quality Management Systems
- Understanding of and experience of working with Compliance Programs for pharma industry
- Clear understanding of regulatory requirements of advertising measures in pharma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- A service minded, ownership taking, result- and self-driven, motivated “hands-on”’ working mentality. Structured.
What we offer
- A growth and expansion driving, international active and value based acting company.
- An open culture and a team of highly motivated, energetic colleagues working in a dynamic environment.
- Freedom for personal and professional development.
- Clearly defined strategy and the support for their implementation by our shareholders.
Photocure´s headquarter is located at Skøyen in Oslo, Norway
This recruitment is carried out in collaboration with the recruitment company Borka Consulting AS.
If you have any questions regarding Photocure or the position, feel free to contact our recruitment advisor in Borka Consulting; André Borka at
+47 908 31 871
Please send your application (both motivational letter and CV in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the motivational letter, please highlight which of the above-mentioned “What you bring in” qualifications you fulfill.
All inquiries are treated confidentially, also towards Photocure in the initial phase if desired.
We evaluate applications continuously and look forward to receiving your application.