Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. As one of the world’s leading innovation companies we are a trendsetter in research intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to improve quality of life. In 2014 Bayer acquired the Norwegian biotech company Algeta and further strengthened our position within innovative cancer research and development. As a result we are investing heavily in production and Research & Development in Norway and increasing our ambition to provide patients with innovative and qualitative treatment. The integration of Algeta is a unique chapter in Bayer’s 56-year long Norwegian history and our greatest pride. Bayer has 160 employees in Norway and is located at Lysaker in new and attractive offices and laboratories. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value passion to innovate and give our employees the power to change.
Bayer Norge søker Process Engineer
Commercial Production in Product Supply Operation, Bayer AS has oversight responsibility for manufacturing and supply of the radiopharmaceutical product, XofigoTM, globally at national and international Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs). Commercial Production is leading several projects for improvements of the manufacturing processes and the manufacturing lines and is an important contributor to Bayer’s development of new radiopharmaceutical production processes and concepts for both clinical and commercial production. In this work we urge to be innovative, introduce digital solutions and use Operational Excellence approach.
Workplace is Lysaker, Norway
- Lead and participate in process development, qualification, validation and technology transfer activities.
- Project management and manufacturing support/oversight with external partners
- Lead and participate in process and production line improvements
- Lead and participate in investments and improvements of production equipment used in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Develop and implement digital solutions in pharmaceutical manufacturing and product supply
- M.Sc. in process engineering, chemical engineering, biotech, life sciences or similar
- 2 – 5 years work experience is preferred
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry, and preferably with radiopharmaceutical products.
- Being familiar with global GMP regulations
- Holding project management skills
- Competence in digital solutions is highly valued.
- Knowledge in Operational Excellence and Lean is preferred
- Having strong planning and analytical skills
- Being focused on people skills and collaboration with internal and external partners and project members.
- Having enthusiastic, flexible and innovative performance
- Communicate fluently oral and written in Norwegian and English
We can offer positive work environment at our nice offices at Lysaker. In addition to competitive benefits and we can also offer good development opportunities.
Selection will be ongoing, please apply and upload your CV and motivational letter as soon as possible, no later than October 15th 2020.
Use the link in this portal https://rekry.oikotie.fi/recruitment/application/o/49024/locale/en_US
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Borka Consulting AS. If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Andre Borka on tel +47 908 31 871