Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. As one of the world’s leading innovation companies we are a trendsetter in research intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to improve quality of life. In 2014 Bayer acquired the Norwegian biotech company Algeta and further strengthened our position within innovative cancer research and development. As a result we are investing heavily in production and Research & Development in Norway and increasing our ambition to provide patients with innovative and qualitative treatment. The integration of Algeta is a unique chapter in Bayer’s 56-year long Norwegian history and our greatest pride. Bayer has 160 employees in Norway and is located at Lysaker in new and attractive offices and laboratories. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value passion to innovate and give our employees the power to change.
Bayer Norge søker Clinical Supply Manager
Supply Chain in Product Supply Operations, Bayer AS is a key contributor to Bayer’s development, manufacturing and supply chain of radiopharmaceutical products. As Clinical Supply Manager you will have a key position and contribute in processes as forecasting, planning, ordering and distribution of patient doses for global clinical study programs.
We are looking for a candidate with an attitude for strong customer focus, proactivity, flexibility, team work across functions and pragmatic problem solving skills. You have strong communication skills and able to navigate smoothly in an international and diverse organization. We are looking for a candidate with knowledge in lean methods, digital mindset, focus on continuous improvement and optimization throughout the value chain. The successful candidate has passion for people, products and processes.
Workplace is Lysaker, Norway
- The position involves interaction and coordination of a comprehensive development programs with clinical operation, technology development and quality assurance
- Internal project management and coordination across departments and functions
- Collaboration with external CMO`s (Contract Manufacturing Organization), vendors and third parties
Preferred Background And Experience
- University degree within life-science as pharmacy, biochemistry, or other relevant chemical or biological discipline
- Experience with planning, leading and follow up of development projects in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge within radiopharmaceuticals and/or clinical study management will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of quality standards/guidance as (GMP/GDP/GCP)
- Knowledge of clinical studies distribution and logistics
Requirements And Skills
- Capable to work independently as well as in teams
- Capable to take initiative and have a problem solving nature
- Organized, committed and able to work efficiently within given timelines in local and global teams
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Norwegian
We can offer positive work environment at our nice offices at Lysaker. In addition to competitive benefits we can also offer good development opportunities.
Selection will be ongoing, please apply and upload your CV and motivational letter as soon as possible, no later than October 11th 2020.
Use the link in this portal https://rekry.oikotie.fi/recruitment/application/o/49123/locale/en_US
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Borka Consulting AS. If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact
Cecilie Fraas Borka, phone +47 928 55 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org or André Borka, phone +47 908 31 871 or email@example.com