Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. As one of the world’s leading innovation companies we are a trendsetter in research intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to improve quality of life. In 2014 Bayer acquired the Norwegian biotech company Algeta and further strengthened our position within innovative cancer research and development. As a result we are investing heavily in production and Research & Development in Norway and increasing our ambition to provide patients with innovative and qualitative treatment. The integration of Algeta is a unique chapter in Bayer’s 56-year long Norwegian history and our greatest pride. Bayer has 160 employees in Norway and is located at Lysaker in new and attractive offices and laboratories.
Bayer is recruiting Scientists in the Oncology Research Organisation
Bayer AS is strengthening the Thorium Conjugate Research (TCR) organisation and is recruiting scientists for two positions, one permanent and one temporary position. The oncology research group in Oslo is exploring a new platform within treatment of cancer based on targeted alpha therapy. Currently we have three projects in clinical phase I and additional programs in the early research pipeline. We are looking for highly motivated people to join the research organisation with skills in the area of:
Biochemistry/ biology / immunology
We offer a great opportunity for the candidate to experience research and development as it is performed in an international company with the ambition of introducing new systemic radiotherapies for treating cancer. As an employee in Bayer Norway you will have an opportunity to influence your everyday work and future development. At Bayer you will get a competitive and good compensation package – including an attractive pension scheme.
The selected candidates should enjoy lab work, since the positions are mainly lab based, and be educated to the level of BSc/ MSc/ PhD in biochemistry, biology or a related field, preferably with a track record including:
- Practical laboratory experience of in vitro assays related to the characterization and conjugation of peptides/proteins
- Analytical and bioanalytical procedures such as ELISA, FLOW, FPLC, IRF, microscopy, TLC
- Experience handling radioactivity
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Planning and prioritizing activities within projects and delivering to timelines
- Excellent team working skills and the ability to handle multiple tasksAttention to quality and detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Fluent English both spoken and written
Workplace is Lysaker, Norway
Selection will be ongoing, please apply and upload your CV and motivational letter as soon as possible, no later than March 4 2020.
Use the link in this portal, https://rekry.oikotie.fi/recruitment/jobs/bayer/o/45925/en_US/en_US/details
For more information, please contact external recruiter:
Borka Consulting: André Borka at +47 908 31 871