Astellas is a top 20 global pharma company with operations in Japan, North America, EMEA and Asia/Oceania and a commitment to build and enhance the position in emerging markets. The organisation employs more than 17200 people worldwide, 4700 people in EMEA and 140 people in the Nordics. Key therapeutic areas of focus are: Oncology, Urology*, Transplantation and Women’s Health.
Astellas åpner for at kandidater med bosted i Norge kan søke denne stillingen
Denne stillingen håndteres av vår nordiske partner, Carpenova.
Se kontaktdata til Peter Ek i Carpenova i stillingsannonsen
Are you ready to advance in your career?
We are looking for a driven Nordic Market Access Director!
- Deliver an agreed Market Access Strategy for all products, ensuring alignment with Area, Medical Affairs/HEOR colleagues, the Affiliate Brand Team. Plan within the EMEA Market Access strategy
- Manage and maintain the cross-functional relationships with HEOR, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Sales and Communications to increase collaboration and opportunities for support, ensuring market access requirements are embedded within the Brand, Operational plan, Therapeutic Area and Core Medical plans
- Define and run pricing negotiations with key internal stakeholders supporting the Affiliate in the mapping of scenarios and options
- Take part in the affiliate Commercial leadership committee and management team
- Co-create the Market Access functional and team capability, to shape markets externally and Brand Team planning internally, guaranteeing successful market entry for Astellas’ pipeline products and ensuring Market Access approaches are tailored and built for pipeline delivery
- Customer Focus: Aware that everything we do should ultimately bring value to patients. This is achieved through understanding and anticipating external or internal customers’ needs and taking action to provide high quality products and services to exceed customers’ expectations.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience working in a Market Access leadership role in the Pharma sector with strong patient/customer focus, in multi-disciplinary, matrix and global context and comprehensive experience of devising and implementing access strategies and achieving exceptional results for products.
You must be able to identify with the Astellas core values and the individual elements: Patient Focus, Ownership, Results, Openness, and Integrity and behave accordingly. Relevant academic education. Ideally a university degree and / or higher qualification.
Application Process and more information:
Please contact external recruiter, Carpenova:
Peter Ek: +46 733 23 47 51.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing and the employment can be filled before the application deadline.
For å søke på denne stillingen må du sende en e-post med CV og søknadsbrev til firstname.lastname@example.org