Astellas is a top 20 global pharma company with operations in Japan, North America, EMEA and Asia/Oceania and a commitment to build and enhance the position in emerging markets. The organisation employs more than 17200 people worldwide, 4700 people in EMEA and 140 people in the Nordics. Key therapeutic areas of focus are: Oncology, Urology*, Transplantation and Women’s Health.
Astellas åpner for at kandidater fra Norge som ønsker å bosette seg i Københavnområdet kan søke denne stillingen.
Denne stillingen håndteres av vår nordiske partner, Carpenova.
Se kontaktdata til rekrutterer Peter Ek i Carpenova i stillingsannonsen
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a driven Medical Excellence & Operations Manager!
The main purpose of this position is to lead operational efforts to drive annual and longer-term medical planning, and execution of Medical Affairs (MA) activities and deliverables. This individual will strongly contribute to the establishment of an operational framework/ infrastructure to ensure adequate oversight of the execution of MA activities. Furthermore, provide both communication tools and management tools that meet the needs of the MA function and the stakeholders. Ensure efficient collaboration between Regional and the Affiliate Medical Affairs.
- Determine the operational plan for the execution of the affiliate annual plan to facilitate that deliverables and objectives are met, according to timelines, budget and quality standards.
- Identify risk to the planned execution of MA activities and escalate to MA leadership, where necessary. Collaborate with medical teams to develop risk mitigation plans and establish corrective measures.
- Support affiliate medical teams in managing budget and contract requirements for MA activities
- Lead affiliate MA planning and coordination of key MA events such as Core Medical Planning (CMP).
- Organize meaningful metrics that supports local business decision making and reporting.
- Design or give input on new processes, the reduction of processes or simplifying processes to respond to changes in the internal or external environment. Assist in identifying areas of improvement in process/policy, develops recommendations/plans, and lead initiatives, as required, locally.
- Language requirements: Fluent in English in both oral and written.
You have probably several years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a science/medical based function, with MA experience.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical and problem-solving skills, project management, planning, prioritization and organization skills with excellent interpersonal skills, communication, writing and presentation skills. Strong knowledge of governance processes and quality standards, local laws and guidelines are highly desired.
You must be able to identify with the Astellas core values and the individual elements: Patient Focus, Ownership, Results, Openness, and Integrity and behave accordingly. Relevant academic education. Ideally a university degree and / or higher qualification.
Workplace is Copenhagen, Denmark
Application Process and more information:
Please contact external recruiter, Carpenova:
Peter Ek: +46 733 23 47 51.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing and the employment can be filled before the application deadline.
For å søke på denne stillingen må du sende en e-post med CV og søknadsbrev til firstname.lastname@example.org